Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Are You Getting the College Life Newsletter?

One of the more enjoyable aspects of being the Guide to College Life here on About.com is writing a weekly newsletter. My main goal: Make your life easier. After all, you have enough to do without having to dig around online and spend time searching for help with, say, managing your stress or dealing with a bad roommate or finding out when your FAFSA is due. And, honestly, you get spammed with enough junk trying to take your time, energy, and money that, if I'm fortunate enough to be invited into your email inbox every Monday, I'm going to make sure I earn (and keep!) my spot there.

Registration is totally free and only takes a second. (There's no funky forms or questions; all you have to do is type in your email addy.) Additionally, I'm always open to suggestions if you have topics you want to see covered in the newsletter and/or elsewhere on the site. Feel free to email me!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment